Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 31, 2012
6:22:00 PM
Unable to contact AT&T about PUK code

I made the mistake of tinkering with the lock on my phone, and now when I turn my phone on, a demand to enter a PUV code appears. I can't make any calls, except for 911, or access anything else. I tried contacting AT&T for help, but to no avail.

The number for the gophone led me to a robot, who didn't list any options for technical support or recognize the phrase when i repeated it several times.

I tried the chat online and email options, but was repeatedly redirected to a login page. I even tried another number, and managed to reach a real person, who directed me to a non-working number.

Is there any other way I can receive a PUK code? From an actual person, and not the useless automated service?

I made the mistake of tinkering with the lock on my phone, and now when I turn my phone on, a demand to enter a PUV code appears. I can't make any calls, except for 911, or access anything else. I tried contacting AT&T for help, but to no avail.

The number for the gophone led me to a robot, who didn't list any options for technical support or recognize the phrase when i repeated it several times.

I tried the chat online and email options, but was repeatedly redirected to a login page. I even tried another number, and managed to reach a real person, who directed me to a non-working number.

Is there any other way I can receive a PUK code? From an actual person, and not the useless automated service?

Unable to contact AT&T about PUK code

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 1, 2012 4:23:36 PM
(0)
Contributor

Oh, nevermind. I managed to reach a live representative by yelling "TECHNICAL SUPPORT" at the stupid robot for five minutes. I don't know why the option isn't automatically given when you call a "support" line.

Oh, nevermind. I managed to reach a live representative by yelling "TECHNICAL SUPPORT" at the stupid robot for five minutes. I don't know why the option isn't automatically given when you call a "support" line.

Re: Unable to contact AT&T about PUK code

2 of 2 (848 Views)