Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 28, 2011
10:21:02 AM
View profile
Unable to check voicemail after upgrade to Samsung Focus

After upgrading from a Iphone to a Samsung Focus,  I am unable to check my voicemail and the phone does not prompt me that I have any voicemail when I know I do even though I am not able to access them.  I get prompted to enter my phone # and unable to get past that from the Focus.

After upgrading from a Iphone to a Samsung Focus,  I am unable to check my voicemail and the phone does not prompt me that I have any voicemail when I know I do even though I am not able to access them.  I get prompted to enter my phone # and unable to get past that from the Focus.

Unable to check voicemail after upgrade to Samsung Focus

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 8, 2011 1:55:52 PM
(0)
Teacher

The issue is that the iPhone's Visual Voice Mail uses a different way of storing/retrieving messages than other phones. You need to contact customer support and they can fix that issue for you. I had the same problem when I went from my iPhone 4 to my Samsung Infuse. CS will be able to fix it in a matter of seconds.

The issue is that the iPhone's Visual Voice Mail uses a different way of storing/retrieving messages than other phones. You need to contact customer support and they can fix that issue for you. I had the same problem when I went from my iPhone 4 to my Samsung Infuse. CS will be able to fix it in a matter of seconds.

Re: Unable to check voicemail after upgrade to Samsung Focus

2 of 2 (484 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments