Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 31, 2011
8:36:14 PM
View profile
Unable to browse internet radio on Motorola Atrix

I've had my Atrix for about 3 weeks and love the phone and the android system.  It's my first smart phone.  The Atrix shipped with the Gingerbread update already installed.  I'm on my WiFi connection at home and background data is enabled but when I go into Music or browse internet radio it just still there and spins.  If I go into Podcasts it does the same thing.  The rest of the internet works as far as I know.  I'm don't know what I'm doing wrong.  Any suggestions?

Thanks for any and all help.

I've had my Atrix for about 3 weeks and love the phone and the android system.  It's my first smart phone.  The Atrix shipped with the Gingerbread update already installed.  I'm on my WiFi connection at home and background data is enabled but when I go into Music or browse internet radio it just still there and spins.  If I go into Podcasts it does the same thing.  The rest of the internet works as far as I know.  I'm don't know what I'm doing wrong.  Any suggestions?

Thanks for any and all help.

Unable to browse internet radio on Motorola Atrix

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 8, 2011 9:34:33 AM
(0)
Scholar
How about on 3g, works? Don't know really never used the built-in music player. Download any internet radio (pandora) or player (winamp) and try again.
How about on 3g, works? Don't know really never used the built-in music player. Download any internet radio (pandora) or player (winamp) and try again.

Re: Unable to browse internet radio on Motorola Atrix

2 of 2 (594 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments