Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 1, 2011
11:31:55 PM
View profile
!USB Driver for the Pantech Ease?

Where can I find a Viable USB Driver for the Pantech Ease?  When using the Pantech PC Suite(P2020) it won't connect at all... I figured it because it keeps asking for the usb drivers?

Please help Us all find one that works!?

Where can I find a Viable USB Driver for the Pantech Ease?  When using the Pantech PC Suite(P2020) it won't connect at all... I figured it because it keeps asking for the usb drivers?

Please help Us all find one that works!?

!USB Driver for the Pantech Ease?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 6, 2011 7:29:03 PM
(0)
Contributor

It took me three calls to support before I got someone who knew what they were doing.  But, it now works, most of the time. 

Re-load the program.  Set the connection setting on the phone to ask at startup.  Start the program. 

If this does not work for you, keep calling support until they get it to work for you. 

It took me three calls to support before I got someone who knew what they were doing.  But, it now works, most of the time. 

Re-load the program.  Set the connection setting on the phone to ask at startup.  Start the program. 

If this does not work for you, keep calling support until they get it to work for you. 

Re: !USB Driver for the Pantech Ease?

2 of 3 (3,426 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 24, 2011 1:03:31 PM
(0)
Contributor
They are in the Root Drive, Program Files, Pantech, Pantech PC Suite, P2020, USB Drivers directory. There is an executable there that will install them. Not documented anywhere I can find, but there they are!
They are in the Root Drive, Program Files, Pantech, Pantech PC Suite, P2020, USB Drivers directory. There is an executable there that will install them. Not documented anywhere I can find, but there they are!

Re: !USB Driver for the Pantech Ease?

3 of 3 (2,856 Views)