UNLOCK IPHONE FOR at&t PRE PAID CARD

Contributor

UNLOCK IPHONE FOR at&t PRE PAID CARD

hello,

tomorrow i m in new york and iwanted to know if it possible to purchase pre-paid crad and unlock my iphone 4 (i think its locked for one network for now) ?

Message 1 of 5
Professor

Re: UNLOCK IPHONE FOR at&t PRE PAID CARD

seabchit wrote:

hello,

tomorrow i m in new york and iwanted to know if it possible to purchase pre-paid crad and unlock my iphone 4 (i think its locked for one network for now) ?

from my understanding Apple or AT&T will provide the  unlock code. yes it is locked to AT&T.

Message 2 of 5
Master

In the USA, if your phone was not purchased at an Apple store specifically unlocked by paying a higher price than even the no Commitment price, they will NOT unlock your iPHone under any circumstances.

ATT also does not permit iPhones on pre-paid plans. You can get a month to month plan that you can cancel at anytime since you do not need a contract bringing your own equipment. ATT however may charge you a security Deposit to ensure payment of your bills. That deposit could be $500 to $1000. Keep in mind too that ATT requires a data plan if you use an iPHone on their network.

If you are coming from a different country, you can talk with your current carrier and see if they unlock iPhones from their network. But again ATT and Apple in the USA will not help here

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 3 of 5
Master

graphite07 wrote:

seabchit wrote:

hello,

from my understanding Apple or AT&T will provide the  unlock code. yes it is locked to AT&T.

did you mean not?

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 4 of 5
Professor

youngjm wrote:

graphite07 wrote:

seabchit wrote:

hello,

did you mean not?

yes i did! thanks for catching that for me..  Correction they will NOT unlock your iphone.

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support