Two-way location?

Contributor

Two-way location?

Does this service allow for two phones to locate each other for the $9.99 per month fee?

Everything I am seeing online seems to indicate that when you sign up for this service you can locate up to 2 phones on your plan for $9.99 per month.

I want to know if I sign up for this on my phone to locate my secondary line, will the secondary line also be able to locate my phone? (Without signing up for a second account and billing an additional $9.99 per month.)

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 2 (388 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Two-way location?

Hey uncaged,

Are the phones on the same Family Plan? If they are, you'll be good to go with a single $9.99 plan.

If you add both phones to family map, you can locate them from any browser or phone that has familymap installed. I assume you're talking about the Android or iPhone app? You can use the login and password information you signed up with on your primary line to login to the app on your other phone. From there you can locate your primary line.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (364 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.