Two different sites to manage account?

Contributor

Two different sites to manage account?

I have had U-Verse for over a year now. But I recentlt got my wife an AT&T cell phone. My U-Verse account page says I have combined billing yet when I try to get information on the cell phone it seems I have to log into another website for Wireless. Are there two different AT&T companies? Is this just a tempory thing or will I always have two different websites to log into?

Message 1 of 2 (740 Views)
Expert

Re: Two different sites to manage account?

COPTX wrote:

I have had U-Verse for over a year now. But I recentlt got my wife an AT&T cell phone. My U-Verse account page says I have combined billing yet when I try to get information on the cell phone it seems I have to log into another website for Wireless. Are there two different AT&T companies? Is this just a tempory thing or will I always have two different websites to log into?

they are two different divisions of the same company, they each contain speciflc information related to their areas of business. Have the same issue with wireless, POTS lines and Directv, which is what I have under combined billing. Add to teh simple fact with the wireless I have two family accounts and have to logon seperatedly to each of those

Message 2 of 2 (729 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.