Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 17, 2012
12:47:15 PM
View profile
Two Questions on Xperia Play
Edited by morowitz1 on Jan 17, 2012 at 12:53:33 PM

1. I just got my Xperia Play and I set it up and i turned off all the syncing for facebook however it keeps on trying to sync and i can't get it to stop.

2. I installed the Chase App and it won't run either I had the same issue on my Atrix however there was a fix that motorla put out for that.

Any help would be great.

1. I just got my Xperia Play and I set it up and i turned off all the syncing for facebook however it keeps on trying to sync and i can't get it to stop.

2. I installed the Chase App and it won't run either I had the same issue on my Atrix however there was a fix that motorla put out for that.

Any help would be great.

Two Questions on Xperia Play

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 22, 2012 8:13:56 AM
(0)
Scholar
Look in your settings,check out sync,and see if the box is checked. Uncheck if it is.
About Chase app,contact Chase about problems with the app. Also check the market for any updates. Update if it calls for that.
Look in your settings,check out sync,and see if the box is checked. Uncheck if it is.
About Chase app,contact Chase about problems with the app. Also check the market for any updates. Update if it calls for that.

Re: Two Questions on Xperia Play

2 of 2 (538 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments