Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 22, 2011
9:06:26 AM
View profile
Trying to renew data plan but I keep getting an error message

I tried to renew the data plan on my iPad because I ran out of data. When I went to order more I was able to step through the order as usual, but when I hit the final submit it gave me an error page that said something along the lines of "We cannot process your request at this time, please try again later." followed by some long error code it was 300009...something, I think.

I waited and tried again several times (both on the iPad and the online site) before giving up and calling at&t - Tech support said they didn't know why it wasn't processiing and suggested I double check my payment info and try again. And if that failed they told me to delete my account and make a new one. It isn't my payment info, so I'm stumped. Anyone else run across this?

I tried to renew the data plan on my iPad because I ran out of data. When I went to order more I was able to step through the order as usual, but when I hit the final submit it gave me an error page that said something along the lines of "We cannot process your request at this time, please try again later." followed by some long error code it was 300009...something, I think.

I waited and tried again several times (both on the iPad and the online site) before giving up and calling at&t - Tech support said they didn't know why it wasn't processiing and suggested I double check my payment info and try again. And if that failed they told me to delete my account and make a new one. It isn't my payment info, so I'm stumped. Anyone else run across this?

Trying to renew data plan but I keep getting an error message

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 4, 2012 7:12:46 PM
(0)
Contributor
Try cancel or change plan under cellular data account. This option should allow you to set up a new iPad data plan billing session.
Try cancel or change plan under cellular data account. This option should allow you to set up a new iPad data plan billing session.

Re: Trying to renew data plan but I keep getting an error message

2 of 2 (1,136 Views)