Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 11, 2012
9:09:09 AM
View profile
Trying edit microcell #'s but website insists I reregister
Edited by jtjdmj on Jun 11, 2012 at 9:11:57 AM

My microcell is up, registered it fine last PM  but I go to log in to their website and it wants to put me thru registration again?

Any way to avoid this?   I fear some you already registered error  & the thing is up/happy right now. All I want to do is look over the numbers I registered

If you say "call AT&T" help me find a #   I am in GA  30084

thx in advance!

My microcell is up, registered it fine last PM  but I go to log in to their website and it wants to put me thru registration again?

Any way to avoid this?   I fear some you already registered error  & the thing is up/happy right now. All I want to do is look over the numbers I registered

If you say "call AT&T" help me find a #   I am in GA  30084

thx in advance!

Trying edit microcell #'s but website insists I reregister

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 12, 2012 8:04:10 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

To clarify, you were able to go online and register your microcell last night and in the morning, you were asked to register it again? Is the microcell still working?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

To clarify, you were able to go online and register your microcell last night and in the morning, you were asked to register it again? Is the microcell still working?

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Trying edit microcell #'s but website insists I reregister

2 of 2 (1,435 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments