Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 21, 2010
9:40:46 PM
View profile
Trusted Certificate
Bold 9000>> Please tell me why I am receiving "You are attempting to open a secure connection, but the server's certicate is not trusted" all of a sudden?  This only happens when it is connecting to WI-FI.  This is my second replacement device, and I wasn't receiving the message on my original BB 9000, or even the second replacement; now this one, which is also a 9000.  What gives?  It connects when I choose connect, of course, but this hasn't happened since I purchased a BB 9000 eight months ago.
Bold 9000>> Please tell me why I am receiving "You are attempting to open a secure connection, but the server's certicate is not trusted" all of a sudden?  This only happens when it is connecting to WI-FI.  This is my second replacement device, and I wasn't receiving the message on my original BB 9000, or even the second replacement; now this one, which is also a 9000.  What gives?  It connects when I choose connect, of course, but this hasn't happened since I purchased a BB 9000 eight months ago.
Laedeekat
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 22, 2010 2:05:33 AM
(0)
Master

Check your security settings, and check to see if they are changed from what you had them set to on your other devices.

Accepted Solution

Trusted Certificate

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 22, 2010 2:05:33 AM
(0)
Master

Check your security settings, and check to see if they are changed from what you had them set to on your other devices.

Re: Trusted Certificate

2 of 3 (1,309 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 22, 2010 2:32:32 AM
(0)
Teacher

Thanks.

Thanks.

Laedeekat