Transferring number?

Teacher

Transferring number?

Hello

I'm switching to AT&T and I was wanting to transfer my number from NET10.

It says I can, but it asks about my account number and stuff, so I'm confused about it.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 18
Master

Re: Transferring number?

Certainly nothing wrong with using the discounted websites that don't collect/remit sales/use tax in making your refill purchases. I trust you know the ramifications and understand the taxability of the sale of wireless services in your local area, alternate methods of reporting/paying (if necessary), and/or you've evaluated the risk of not doing so.

But you're right - we're off on a tangent; and a more accurate statement on my part would have been that I presume many prepaid users may be paying WLNP fees embedded within their "E-911" fee.
                                                                                                                         =^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 16 of 18
Teacher

I'm just gonna get a new number...

Message 17 of 18
Highlighted
Former Community Manager

Hi Craz33me

It looks like our community has given you a lot of great advice about porting your number. If you'd like to speak to someone from AT&T about your options, I can definitely set that up for you. 

If you'd like to speak with someone, please send me a private message with a summary of your question/concern, your name, phone number and the best time to contact you. 

I'll ask our team to contact you directly to make sure you're aware of all your options as well as what to expect if you decide to port your number. 

Thanks, 

~jam 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 18 of 18
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support