Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 13, 2011
10:58:17 PM
View profile
Transfer of billing responsibility to person with low credit score

Hi,

Here's my situation, I have four lines on my family plan right now. One of the number is being used by my -now- ex girlfriend. I don't mind to pay the EFT just to get rid of the responsiblity and give the number to her, but the problem is that her credit score is quite low and I'm pretty sure she will be denied for postpaid account. I'm wondering if it is possible for her to take the number and make it a prepaid plan?

Thank you in advance for your response.

B

Hi,

Here's my situation, I have four lines on my family plan right now. One of the number is being used by my -now- ex girlfriend. I don't mind to pay the EFT just to get rid of the responsiblity and give the number to her, but the problem is that her credit score is quite low and I'm pretty sure she will be denied for postpaid account. I'm wondering if it is possible for her to take the number and make it a prepaid plan?

Thank you in advance for your response.

B

Transfer of billing responsibility to person with low credit score

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2011 10:53:38 AM
(0)
Scholar

When the 2 year contract is up you can transfer that number to a prepaid account. If you pay the ETF that would mean you're cancelling her line. Performing a TOBR would mean her gettings her own account and keeping the line. Yes, a credit check will be required and possibly a deposit depending on the credit but she would get that deposit after a year I believe.

When the 2 year contract is up you can transfer that number to a prepaid account. If you pay the ETF that would mean you're cancelling her line. Performing a TOBR would mean her gettings her own account and keeping the line. Yes, a credit check will be required and possibly a deposit depending on the credit but she would get that deposit after a year I believe.

Re: Transfer of billing responsibility to person with low credit score

2 of 2 (722 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments