Wireless Forums

Posted Oct 17, 2011
1:37:30 AM
View profile
Transfer of account balance

Can the account balance on one Go Phone number be transfered to a different Go Phone number?  Both numbers are currently active numbers but one is no longer needed.

Thanks

Can the account balance on one Go Phone number be transfered to a different Go Phone number?  Both numbers are currently active numbers but one is no longer needed.

Thanks

Transfer of account balance

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 17, 2011 2:46:29 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

bdavelaar wrote:

Thanks

No. Unfortunately, each account's funds are unique to that account only. Money cannot be transferred from one account to another.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

bdavelaar wrote:

Thanks

No. Unfortunately, each account's funds are unique to that account only. Money cannot be transferred from one account to another.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Transfer of account balance

2 of 2 (1,402 Views)