Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 7, 2011
9:24:22 AM
View profile
Transcripts of text messeges.

Does anyone know how I would go about getting transcripts of text messeges that I've either sent or received? 

Does anyone know how I would go about getting transcripts of text messeges that I've either sent or received? 

Transcripts of text messeges.

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 10, 2011 4:41:09 AM
(0)
Expert

Hi tnew...You can TRY getting a court order if you really need them but as far as I know, that is your only option. 

If anyone knows of another way, please, feel free to correct me. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Hi tnew...You can TRY getting a court order if you really need them but as far as I know, that is your only option. 

If anyone knows of another way, please, feel free to correct me. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Re: Transcripts of text messeges.

2 of 3 (1,885 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 10, 2011 7:42:35 AM
(0)
Master

tnew wrote:

If you have a smartphone, there are likely app available to getting transcripts as long as you have the messages saved on the phone.

If you don't have a smartphone and the messages are still on the phone, you can also email each message to yourself.  Then you can print them from there.

Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy

tnew wrote:

If you have a smartphone, there are likely app available to getting transcripts as long as you have the messages saved on the phone.

If you don't have a smartphone and the messages are still on the phone, you can also email each message to yourself.  Then you can print them from there.

Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

Re: Transcripts of text messeges.

3 of 3 (1,882 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments