Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 12, 2012
11:39:05 AM
View profile
Too many steps to download monthly statement! Frakkin waste of time.
Edited by Tapper69 on May 12, 2012 at 11:40:00 AM

I recently switched from paper to paperless billing.  When I received my bill in the mail it took me TWO STEPS to read it: open letter, remove bill from envelope.  With electronic statements there are TWELVE STEPS for me to save a PDF of my bill on my computer (each click or field entry). 

Unacceptable waste of my time.  I want a link that opens a PDF of my bill after entering my login credentials.  AT&T, when will you stop wasting my time and implement this? The company is saving millions in mailing expense, but doesn't care about wasting the time of its customers. 

I recently switched from paper to paperless billing.  When I received my bill in the mail it took me TWO STEPS to read it: open letter, remove bill from envelope.  With electronic statements there are TWELVE STEPS for me to save a PDF of my bill on my computer (each click or field entry). 

Unacceptable waste of my time.  I want a link that opens a PDF of my bill after entering my login credentials.  AT&T, when will you stop wasting my time and implement this? The company is saving millions in mailing expense, but doesn't care about wasting the time of its customers. 

Too many steps to download monthly statement! Frakkin waste of time.

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 13, 2012 10:33:51 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
I don't know what steps you are taking. After I log in, I click "view Bill Summary" and then there is a link for "My Paper Bill (PDF). The pdf downloads and I open it from the download menu.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
I don't know what steps you are taking. After I log in, I click "view Bill Summary" and then there is a link for "My Paper Bill (PDF). The pdf downloads and I open it from the download menu.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Too many steps to download monthly statement! Frakkin waste of time.

2 of 2 (496 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments