To those that ordered from the Premier Site.

To those that ordered from the Premier Site.

[ Edited ]

My order has always said this:

Last Updated: June 15, 2010

I checked my order and now it says:
Last Updated: June 16, 2010

Anyone else's order get updated as of yesterday? I didn't call AT&T and my order has always been processing. Ordered at 9:10AM EST on June 15, 2010.

Thanks
Message 1 of 48 (2,015 Views)
Mentor

Re: To those that ordered from the Premier Site.

I have the same info on my order, processing etc. And received a confirmation email,  my cc was charged and money debited

from my bank account. Now the money is back in my account, status is still processing but this has me a bit concerned. ATT in the

past has been pretty crappy at filling iPhone orders. The last time I ordered through att I ordered one phone and received two with

both charged to my debit card. I guess I'll  have to call and check.

Message 16 of 48 (1,049 Views)

Now I am not sure at all. I placed my order on the Premier site and got a confirmation email with an order number. When I go the regular order tracking website and type in my number another order comes up with a different order #. I am not sure what is going on.

Message 17 of 48 (1,031 Views)
Mentor

i am thinking it is cause it is a preorder but i can't be for certain until monday or tuesday at the earliest as i don't see the phones arriving to att until monday at the earliest. if they are smart they will ship a day or 2 early.

Message 18 of 48 (1,027 Views)
Mentor

[ Edited ]

The premier site and the regular site use different order numbers.  It's the same order, but if you check it on the premier site, you must use the number that came in your confirmation email from the premier store order.  If you check it on the regular AT&T site, you must use your cell number and you will see a different order number.

Message 19 of 48 (1,009 Views)
Teacher

All the orders are backordered until the units are received into the AT&T system and then shipped. They'll stay backordered probably until the shipments are released so that they arrive on the 24th.

Message 20 of 48 (1,007 Views)
Mentor

same happened to me. not to be alarmed though cause if you search under your phone number it will bring you to that. the order number there is so they have an actual order number for the order so they can reference it. the web id number is used to track on the premier website.

Message 21 of 48 (1,358 Views)

So it is perfectly normal to have 2 order numbers then? 1 for the Premier Site that I got through my confirmation email and then the other order number that I got by entering my cell phone number on the normal website?

Message 22 of 48 (1,334 Views)
Tutor

When I track with the Premier site, using the number from the confirmation email I got, I get the page everyone is talking about, and I'm in "Processing."  If I try the "regular" order tracking page, I only receive an error message.  I wasn't concerned before but I am now that I see others are still able to see their order their via their cell number.  Why am I not able to?

Message 23 of 48 (1,282 Views)
Mentor

they could still be catching up with all the traffic they had coming to their site. if it does not show up by the end of the day i would call ATT.

Message 24 of 48 (1,263 Views)
Teacher

Ok,

I checked the regular order status site, and it does say backordered.  I assume that it's because technically, all pre-orders are backorders.

Thankfully, my order date on both systems says June 15, 2010.

I found my order using my wireless number.  I noticed that the first 4-digits of the order number on the regular site order status page is the same as the last 4-digits of the order number from the premiere site. 

Message 26 of 48 (1,178 Views)
Scholar

I too can't access the regular site...says error...no such info.  I ordered at 4am sharp on 15th so I ain't worried.  Premier site says processing and yesterday the Premier person said your order has been received and everything looks okay.  Also my credit card has not been billed....

Message 27 of 48 (1,167 Views)

I ordered mine on the premier site at 5a on the 15th.... so i should be good for the first batch

So i wonder about the ship date.... are they shipping it on the 23rd so we get it on the 24th? or is it shipping on the 24th and we get it on the 25th??  hmmmm

Message 29 of 48 (1,090 Views)

billymatison wrote:

I ordered mine on the premier site at 5a on the 15th.... so i should be good for the first batch

So i wonder about the ship date.... are they shipping it on the 23rd so we get it on the 24th? or is it shipping on the 24th and we get it on the 25th??  hmmmm

I think we will get them on the 24th to be honest.

Message 30 of 48 (1,080 Views)

Yeah, I think so too... Got my fingers crossed..lolSmiley Happy

Message 31 of 48 (1,030 Views)
Mentor

im hoping for the 24th is when we get them. but we shall see.

Message 32 of 48 (978 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.