Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 17, 2010
4:59:53 AM
To those that ordered from the Premier Site.
Edited by c0dexavellum on Jun 17, 2010 at 5:03:00 AM

My order has always said this:

Last Updated: June 15, 2010

I checked my order and now it says:
Last Updated: June 16, 2010

Anyone else's order get updated as of yesterday? I didn't call AT&T and my order has always been processing. Ordered at 9:10AM EST on June 15, 2010.

Thanks

Anyone else's order get updated as of yesterday? I didn't call AT&T and my order has always been processing. Ordered at 9:10AM EST on June 15, 2010.

Thanks

To those that ordered from the Premier Site.

[ Edited ]
47 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(47)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 5:16:31 AM
(0)
Teacher

c0dexavellum wrote:

Thanks

Mine did the same. I think (total speculation) that they went through their orders after halting and verified or cancelled (which is why some got the cancellation notice). I also just noticed that even though I chose Upgrade on my line, the order status page says "New service ordered"... 

c0dexavellum wrote:

Thanks

Mine did the same. I think (total speculation) that they went through their orders after halting and verified or cancelled (which is why some got the cancellation notice). I also just noticed that even though I chose Upgrade on my line, the order status page says "New service ordered"... 

Re: To those that ordered from the Premier Site.

2 of 48 (1,918 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 5:17:22 AM
(0)
Explorer

They usually update the status every morning, but it will probably keep saying processing until it actually ships out and you get a tracking number

They usually update the status every morning, but it will probably keep saying processing until it actually ships out and you get a tracking number

3 of 48 (1,914 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 5:17:26 AM
(0)
Scholar
That's what mine says.
That's what mine says.

4 of 48 (1,911 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 6:13:17 AM
(0)
Teacher

MIne still has the 15TH as the date, but my credit card hasn't been charged yet.

MIne still has the 15TH as the date, but my credit card hasn't been charged yet.

5 of 48 (1,841 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 6:19:57 AM
(0)
Scholar
If you look at the "available balance" on your credit card it should reflect the transaction. The activity (actual charge posted so that you can see it)won't show up till they ship it
If you look at the "available balance" on your credit card it should reflect the transaction. The activity (actual charge posted so that you can see it)won't show up till they ship it

6 of 48 (1,825 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 7:16:14 AM
(0)
Mentor

Also, anyone that ordered on the Premier site call *639# and still have it saying you are eligible for an upgrade?

Also, anyone that ordered on the Premier site call *639# and still have it saying you are eligible for an upgrade?

7 of 48 (1,748 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 7:19:09 AM
(0)
Explorer

I did this last night and it still shows me as eligable... I don't think we should be worried though.

I did this last night and it still shows me as eligable... I don't think we should be worried though.

8 of 48 (1,734 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 7:34:11 AM
(0)
Explorer

i ordered from the Premier site at 11:59am on the 15th, got my confirmation email and everything within one minute of ordering.  I checked my order status today and it says it was ordered the 16th and the order is on backorder...so either backorder is for everyone since they dont have the phones yet...OR its truly backordered and we will have to wait longer to get it.

i ordered from the Premier site at 11:59am on the 15th, got my confirmation email and everything within one minute of ordering.  I checked my order status today and it says it was ordered the 16th and the order is on backorder...so either backorder is for everyone since they dont have the phones yet...OR its truly backordered and we will have to wait longer to get it.

9 of 48 (1,697 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 7:40:08 AM
(0)
Mentor

DJ, can you post a pic of your order status on the Premier website?

DJ, can you post a pic of your order status on the Premier website?

10 of 48 (1,684 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 7:44:12 AM
(0)
Scholar

djschief wrote:

I just got off the phone with premier because I was curious as to why my contract date hasn't changed. The lady i spoke to said she couldn't speak for others with orders but my order was complete and will ship on the 24th. She said once my phone is activated the contract will change because it reflects on activation not order date. With the backordered, she said it will say that until the phones are available to ship. When inventory is at 0 it is supposed to be listed as backordered, she didn't know why others had it changed but said not to worry

djschief wrote:

I just got off the phone with premier because I was curious as to why my contract date hasn't changed. The lady i spoke to said she couldn't speak for others with orders but my order was complete and will ship on the 24th. She said once my phone is activated the contract will change because it reflects on activation not order date. With the backordered, she said it will say that until the phones are available to ship. When inventory is at 0 it is supposed to be listed as backordered, she didn't know why others had it changed but said not to worry

11 of 48 (1,083 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 8:05:24 AM
(0)
Mentor

yeah my premier site says it is still processing and the order date is on the 15th i got my email within minutes after ordering and i also have seen there is a pending charge for the phone on my bank account as well. it also has been updated as of the 16th. i am going to check it once more this morning before i leave for work in a few hours.

yeah my premier site says it is still processing and the order date is on the 15th i got my email within minutes after ordering and i also have seen there is a pending charge for the phone on my bank account as well. it also has been updated as of the 16th. i am going to check it once more this morning before i leave for work in a few hours.

12 of 48 (1,048 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 8:10:22 AM
(0)
Teacher

FYI....

I ordered mine on the 15th at 7:15am EDT, and when i checked my status a few minutes ago, it still says Date Ordered:  June 15, 2010, and the status says 'processing'.  It doesn't say anything about backordered.

Order Status

Order ID:
Date Ordered: Jun 15, 2010

Your Wireless Equipment

New Service
iPhone 4 - 16GB BlackData Plan for iPhone

Name:

complete

Last Updated:

Jun 16, 2010

Shipping Carrier:

Unless you are an employee of UPS, USPS or DHL, your shipment should ship via FedEx.

FYI....

I ordered mine on the 15th at 7:15am EDT, and when i checked my status a few minutes ago, it still says Date Ordered:  June 15, 2010, and the status says 'processing'.  It doesn't say anything about backordered.

Order Status

Order ID:
Date Ordered: Jun 15, 2010

Your Wireless Equipment

New Service
iPhone 4 - 16GB BlackData Plan for iPhone

Name:

complete

Last Updated:

Jun 16, 2010

Shipping Carrier:

Unless you are an employee of UPS, USPS or DHL, your shipment should ship via FedEx.

13 of 48 (1,044 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 8:12:58 AM
(0)
Mentor

gaither go log in to your mywireless account on the wireless website it will have a link to check order status which will take you to the regular wireless customer order status page. from there put in your wireless number as the option you want to check your order on. billing zip code then the little captcha thing at the bottom. that will say if it is backordered or not. i think it is just cause it is a preorder and apple is in the process of shipping att the phones.

gaither go log in to your mywireless account on the wireless website it will have a link to check order status which will take you to the regular wireless customer order status page. from there put in your wireless number as the option you want to check your order on. billing zip code then the little captcha thing at the bottom. that will say if it is backordered or not. i think it is just cause it is a preorder and apple is in the process of shipping att the phones.

14 of 48 (1,036 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 8:18:05 AM
(0)
Mentor

Snakes, mine says backordered on that page

Snakes, mine says backordered on that page

15 of 48 (1,025 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 8:19:57 AM
(0)
Mentor

I have the same info on my order, processing etc. And received a confirmation email,  my cc was charged and money debited

from my bank account. Now the money is back in my account, status is still processing but this has me a bit concerned. ATT in the

past has been pretty crappy at filling iPhone orders. The last time I ordered through att I ordered one phone and received two with

both charged to my debit card. I guess I'll  have to call and check.

I have the same info on my order, processing etc. And received a confirmation email,  my cc was charged and money debited

from my bank account. Now the money is back in my account, status is still processing but this has me a bit concerned. ATT in the

past has been pretty crappy at filling iPhone orders. The last time I ordered through att I ordered one phone and received two with

both charged to my debit card. I guess I'll  have to call and check.

16 of 48 (1,018 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 8:22:54 AM
(0)
Mentor

Now I am not sure at all. I placed my order on the Premier site and got a confirmation email with an order number. When I go the regular order tracking website and type in my number another order comes up with a different order #. I am not sure what is going on.

Now I am not sure at all. I placed my order on the Premier site and got a confirmation email with an order number. When I go the regular order tracking website and type in my number another order comes up with a different order #. I am not sure what is going on.

17 of 48 (1,000 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 8:23:30 AM
(0)
Mentor

i am thinking it is cause it is a preorder but i can't be for certain until monday or tuesday at the earliest as i don't see the phones arriving to att until monday at the earliest. if they are smart they will ship a day or 2 early.

i am thinking it is cause it is a preorder but i can't be for certain until monday or tuesday at the earliest as i don't see the phones arriving to att until monday at the earliest. if they are smart they will ship a day or 2 early.

18 of 48 (996 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 8:29:42 AM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by BreathEZ on Jun 17, 2010 at 8:30:48 AM

The premier site and the regular site use different order numbers.  It's the same order, but if you check it on the premier site, you must use the number that came in your confirmation email from the premier store order.  If you check it on the regular AT&T site, you must use your cell number and you will see a different order number.

The premier site and the regular site use different order numbers.  It's the same order, but if you check it on the premier site, you must use the number that came in your confirmation email from the premier store order.  If you check it on the regular AT&T site, you must use your cell number and you will see a different order number.

[ Edited ]
19 of 48 (978 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 8:30:04 AM
(0)
Teacher

All the orders are backordered until the units are received into the AT&T system and then shipped. They'll stay backordered probably until the shipments are released so that they arrive on the 24th.

All the orders are backordered until the units are received into the AT&T system and then shipped. They'll stay backordered probably until the shipments are released so that they arrive on the 24th.

20 of 48 (976 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 8:31:19 AM
(0)
Mentor

same happened to me. not to be alarmed though cause if you search under your phone number it will bring you to that. the order number there is so they have an actual order number for the order so they can reference it. the web id number is used to track on the premier website.

same happened to me. not to be alarmed though cause if you search under your phone number it will bring you to that. the order number there is so they have an actual order number for the order so they can reference it. the web id number is used to track on the premier website.

21 of 48 (1,327 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 8:41:32 AM
(0)
Mentor

So it is perfectly normal to have 2 order numbers then? 1 for the Premier Site that I got through my confirmation email and then the other order number that I got by entering my cell phone number on the normal website?

So it is perfectly normal to have 2 order numbers then? 1 for the Premier Site that I got through my confirmation email and then the other order number that I got by entering my cell phone number on the normal website?

22 of 48 (1,303 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 9:17:10 AM
(0)
Tutor

When I track with the Premier site, using the number from the confirmation email I got, I get the page everyone is talking about, and I'm in "Processing."  If I try the "regular" order tracking page, I only receive an error message.  I wasn't concerned before but I am now that I see others are still able to see their order their via their cell number.  Why am I not able to?

When I track with the Premier site, using the number from the confirmation email I got, I get the page everyone is talking about, and I'm in "Processing."  If I try the "regular" order tracking page, I only receive an error message.  I wasn't concerned before but I am now that I see others are still able to see their order their via their cell number.  Why am I not able to?

23 of 48 (1,251 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 9:26:58 AM
(0)
Mentor

they could still be catching up with all the traffic they had coming to their site. if it does not show up by the end of the day i would call ATT.

they could still be catching up with all the traffic they had coming to their site. if it does not show up by the end of the day i would call ATT.

24 of 48 (1,232 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 1:59:42 PM
(0)
Teacher

Ok,

I checked the regular order status site, and it does say backordered.  I assume that it's because technically, all pre-orders are backorders.

Thankfully, my order date on both systems says June 15, 2010.

I found my order using my wireless number.  I noticed that the first 4-digits of the order number on the regular site order status page is the same as the last 4-digits of the order number from the premiere site. 

Ok,

I checked the regular order status site, and it does say backordered.  I assume that it's because technically, all pre-orders are backorders.

Thankfully, my order date on both systems says June 15, 2010.

I found my order using my wireless number.  I noticed that the first 4-digits of the order number on the regular site order status page is the same as the last 4-digits of the order number from the premiere site. 

26 of 48 (1,147 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 2:06:42 PM
(0)
Scholar

I too can't access the regular site...says error...no such info.  I ordered at 4am sharp on 15th so I ain't worried.  Premier site says processing and yesterday the Premier person said your order has been received and everything looks okay.  Also my credit card has not been billed....

I too can't access the regular site...says error...no such info.  I ordered at 4am sharp on 15th so I ain't worried.  Premier site says processing and yesterday the Premier person said your order has been received and everything looks okay.  Also my credit card has not been billed....

27 of 48 (1,136 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 7:24:13 PM
(0)
Tutor

I ordered mine on the premier site at 5a on the 15th.... so i should be good for the first batch

So i wonder about the ship date.... are they shipping it on the 23rd so we get it on the 24th? or is it shipping on the 24th and we get it on the 25th??  hmmmm

I ordered mine on the premier site at 5a on the 15th.... so i should be good for the first batch

So i wonder about the ship date.... are they shipping it on the 23rd so we get it on the 24th? or is it shipping on the 24th and we get it on the 25th??  hmmmm

29 of 48 (1,059 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 7:31:39 PM
(0)
Mentor

billymatison wrote:

I think we will get them on the 24th to be honest.

billymatison wrote:

I think we will get them on the 24th to be honest.

30 of 48 (1,049 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2010 9:01:55 PM
(0)
Tutor

Yeah, I think so too... Got my fingers crossed..lolSmiley Happy

Yeah, I think so too... Got my fingers crossed..lolSmiley Happy

31 of 48 (999 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2010 12:22:24 AM
(0)
Mentor

im hoping for the 24th is when we get them. but we shall see.

im hoping for the 24th is when we get them. but we shall see.

32 of 48 (947 Views)