Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 2, 2011
9:37:48 AM
View profile
Three year old iPhone suddenly decides NOT to update any new e-mails

I've searched the internet. I've tried searching this forum and simply cannot find the answer.

Yesterday morning my phone decided it didn't want to do any more e-mail updating. I had changed nothing, haven't updated anything and have no clue as to why.

Have already done several hard re-boots. Have already gone in and deleted my e-mail settings and another hard re-boot and then went in and added them back and I'm still getting no new e-mails.

I even went in and deleted ALL the e-mails I had on my phone so it would download new ones and all it will download is older ones.

Needless to say, I'm frustrated.

Can anyone help?

I've searched the internet. I've tried searching this forum and simply cannot find the answer.

Yesterday morning my phone decided it didn't want to do any more e-mail updating. I had changed nothing, haven't updated anything and have no clue as to why.

Have already done several hard re-boots. Have already gone in and deleted my e-mail settings and another hard re-boot and then went in and added them back and I'm still getting no new e-mails.

I even went in and deleted ALL the e-mails I had on my phone so it would download new ones and all it will download is older ones.

Needless to say, I'm frustrated.

Can anyone help?

Three year old iPhone suddenly decides NOT to update any new e-mails

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 4, 2011 8:20:33 AM
(0)
Contributor

Anyone?

Anyone?

Re: Three year old iPhone suddenly decides NOT to update any new e-mails

2 of 4 (184 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 4, 2011 10:27:49 AM
(0)
Professor

restore the Iphone as a new iphone, use the older ISO you have on your itunes maybe this will work.

restore the Iphone as a new iphone, use the older ISO you have on your itunes maybe this will work.

hello!!!

3 of 4 (177 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 4, 2011 1:21:13 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Are you using a dependable Wi-Fi network of 3G data connection to do this?

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Are you using a dependable Wi-Fi network of 3G data connection to do this?

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (167 Views)