The next generation iphone

Master

The next generation iphone

I'm excited to see what the specs will be. Can it compete with all that is available with android?

If the screen isn't atleast 4 inches. I may have to move on. I'm really nervouse that apple won't come close to whats available from the main competition, android. It's been such a frustruating wait, I've begun considering and researching android. I have to have a back up plan. I really do miss flashSmiley Sad
How does everyone else feel? It's been such a long wait. I'm a 3gs owner...

Message 1 of 4
Professor

Re: The next generation iphone

Personally, I'm not interested in speculating what the next iPhone might or might not be. I'm happy with my 4. I can wait until Tuesday to find out and if the new one offers enough new features and I'm eligible for an upgrade, I might get it. If it's only a minor upgrade, I'll wait for the next one and use my 4 until then.

I'm not one of these people who says the new phone has to have X or Y or else I'm jumping ship. It's just a phone.
Message 2 of 4
Expert

dwill05 wrote:
Personally, I'm not interested in speculating what the next iPhone might or might not be. I'm happy with my 4. I can wait until Tuesday to find out and if the new one offers enough new features and I'm eligible for an upgrade, I might get it. If it's only a minor upgrade, I'll wait for the next one and use my 4 until then.

I'm not one of these people who says the new phone has to have X or Y or else I'm jumping ship. It's just a phone.

+1

one thing for certain - at release flash will not be available, thankfully for that processor hog security hole ridden product

Message 3 of 4
Master

i could care less about flash!  My mac gets very warm and will eat up a battery.  Even on the phones that have flash, the reports are just OK.  For the most part, any site that is worth accessing and chooses to use flash on their main site have a mobile version.  Even Adobe now accomodates non-flash streams in their server.

HTML5 is the next wave and Flash will see it's usefullness dwindle.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support