The iPhone 5 is being released in Summer 2012 (Steve Jobs last project)

Tutor

The iPhone 5 is being released in Summer 2012 (Steve Jobs last project)

There are reports that the last project Steve Jobs was involved in will be released in Summer 2012. The iPhone 5 is coming and it is coming sooner than we think. The article with a video can be found on the website "The iPhone Addict"... If you wanted a redesigned iPhone you might want to pass on the iPhone 4S and wait till the Summer.

Message 1 of 23 (8,985 Views)
Expert

Re: The iPhone 5 is being released in Summer 2012 (Steve Jobs last project)

It is all 5th estate hype right now, with it being the holidays there is not much new they can post so they need something to get their hit count up.

Will be amusing if it is true through to watch the forums and the screams of anguish that are posted to them, going to make sure I have a lot of popcorn on hand

Message 16 of 23 (1,917 Views)
Mentor

Jobs designed five new products before his death. New TV rumored to be one of thevfive
Message 17 of 23 (1,870 Views)
Expert

I'll be curious as to how they'll handle battery life with a larger screen. Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 23 (1,813 Views)
Professor

spd2demun wrote:

I'll be curious as to how they'll handle battery life with a larger screen. Smiley Wink

yes me to. the LARGER screen will kill the battery life.

Message 19 of 23 (1,809 Views)
Expert

Wait for iPhone 5.5. Smiley Very Happy

Message 20 of 23 (1,806 Views)
Professor

I would guess larger screen = larger phone = more room for a bigger battery.
Message 21 of 23 (1,807 Views)
Expert

= heavier + more heat  Smiley Sad  And especially if it's all glass, no plastic.

Message 22 of 23 (1,805 Views)
Highlighted
Master

This wouldn't surprise me at all. It was already said during the last round of rumors that Apple was going to come out with 3 iPhones, the 8GB 4, the 4S, the third one being the iPhone 5. However, since the 5 wasn't ready and Apple needed more time to work on the LTE chip set, it was delayed. I can totally see it coming out in the summer of 2012.... So glad I returned my 4S and decided to wait for the 5. 

Message 23 of 23 (1,747 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.