The Run Around

The Run Around

I have called five phone numbers and spoken with 4 people, who assured me that they only wanted to make me a satisfied customer, and have not gotten any help.  I am attempting to add minutes to my military son's calling card and no one with AT&T seems to have a clue of how to help me.  I called the number on the back of the calling card 3 times and got cut off each time.  I have spent 45 min. trying to resolve this.  Can anyone help???

Message 1 of 3

Re: The Run Around

I see that I am posting on what is apparently the wrong board.  Can someone tell me who I can call to complain?

Message 2 of 3
Former Community Manager

Re: The Run Around

noplclkhmlbg wrote:

I have called five phone numbers and spoken with 4 people, who assured me that they only wanted to make me a satisfied customer, and have not gotten any help.  I am attempting to add minutes to my military son's calling card and no one with AT&T seems to have a clue of how to help me.  I called the number on the back of the calling card 3 times and got cut off each time.  I have spent 45 min. trying to resolve this.  Can anyone help???

I'm sorry you're having a problem adding minutes, it should be a relatively easy process. 

Will you please send me a private message with your name, your contact phone number and the best time to contact you. I'll ask someone to call you directly so we can get this straightened out. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support