The Neon

Teacher

The Neon

Hey did anyone else notice that the neon is a left-handed phone? JW

Message 1 of 6
Master

Re: The Neon

Ok - I'll bite.  What is a left handed phone? Smiley Happy

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 2 of 6
Master

I think I might know what you mean. The keyboard slides down and the screen is facing on the right side with the buttons on the left hand side? I am right handed and I prefer having my screen on the right side if I had a slide-out QWERTY phone - that is, if the screen is not already proportionally balanced out in the middle.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 6
Teacher

I'm not really sure that there is such thing... But the neon is backwards from any other phone i've used. for example, the keypad slides to the right and the camera button on the side is on the left side. if it's not called a left-handed phone, I'm not sure what is,

Message 4 of 6
Teacher

Yeah I didn't see your post before I replied Wild Banchi. It's not a big deal or anything, but it is a little awkward if your used to a normal phone. I tried to open it the wrong way for like three weeks...

Message 5 of 6
Master

seth93 wrote:

I'm not really sure that there is such thing... But the neon is backwards from any other phone i've used. for example, the keypad slides to the right and the camera button on the side is on the left side. if it's not called a left-handed phone, I'm not sure what is,

I see. Smiley Happy  I think my E7 must open the opposite way of your Neon (my keyboard ends up on the left and the phone on the right when the keyboard is opened - but I actually turn it first and then open it), and I've never had a slide-out keyboard before.  I find it awkward to open/use compared to the flip-out Nokias with physical keyboards that I've had; but it's manageable and a small price to pay for having such a large display area.  I end up using the touchscreen keyboard far more than I expected I would.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support