Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 19, 2011
5:09:41 PM
View profile
Thank You

I can't seem to find a way to submit employee names who were incredibly helpful so I'll have to stick with the generic thank you here. I've been talking non-stop with CS workers for the last 3 weeks or so (some ATT and some other) after moving and making many changes to my phone plan. I have been overwhelmed by the helpfulness of so many workers in the store and over the phone. Every questions and change was handled quickly and each person took time to personally make sure they answered my issue/questions (often going far beyond what was expected, esp during a very busy time). I've always loved ATT, but I'm more sold than ever now. Thank you all!!

And if anyone can let me know how I can submit specific names so they can hear, I'd love to know!

I can't seem to find a way to submit employee names who were incredibly helpful so I'll have to stick with the generic thank you here. I've been talking non-stop with CS workers for the last 3 weeks or so (some ATT and some other) after moving and making many changes to my phone plan. I have been overwhelmed by the helpfulness of so many workers in the store and over the phone. Every questions and change was handled quickly and each person took time to personally make sure they answered my issue/questions (often going far beyond what was expected, esp during a very busy time). I've always loved ATT, but I'm more sold than ever now. Thank you all!!

And if anyone can let me know how I can submit specific names so they can hear, I'd love to know!

Thank You

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 19, 2011 5:21:37 PM
(0)
Guru
Thanks for the time in leaving a positive feedback. Smiley Happy keep it coming Smiley Tongue
Thanks for the time in leaving a positive feedback. Smiley Happy keep it coming Smiley Tongue

Re: Thank You

2 of 4 (107 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 20, 2011 7:36:25 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

sueboolovegirl wrote:

Yay! Love hearing positive comments about support! If you would please send me a private message with the name(s) of the people you'd like to provide feedback on and a little summary of your experience, I will be happy to pass it on to both them and their managers Smiley Happy

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

sueboolovegirl wrote:

Yay! Love hearing positive comments about support! If you would please send me a private message with the name(s) of the people you'd like to provide feedback on and a little summary of your experience, I will be happy to pass it on to both them and their managers Smiley Happy

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

3 of 4 (96 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2011 7:12:36 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Excellent! You must be AT&T's most valued customer. Smiley Wink

This thread, right here, is an example of good customer service that all of the rest of you "nay-sayers" seem to think that AT&T can do no good and isn't helpful at all. This is the fourth good report within the past week. Go ahead, take a look.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Excellent! You must be AT&T's most valued customer. Smiley Wink

This thread, right here, is an example of good customer service that all of the rest of you "nay-sayers" seem to think that AT&T can do no good and isn't helpful at all. This is the fourth good report within the past week. Go ahead, take a look.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (83 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments