Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 10, 2011
11:15:09 AM
View profile
Texting to Puerto Rico and Email to Text
Edited by ChumpyBunny on Dec 10, 2011 at 11:22:43 AM

I got a friend who is AT&T user and she has unlimited texting to the US, i am from Puerto Rico and i wanted to know

if Puerto Rico counts as international, Also i would like to know if i sent her a text from my email using number@txt.att.net  does it count as internation for recieving and replying?

Another quesiton i have if i sent a text using Yahoo SMS from the yahoo messenger and i get replyied the reciever of this text will incurr in what charges? data or messeging and if they have unlimited data/text  do they get charged?

I got a friend who is AT&T user and she has unlimited texting to the US, i am from Puerto Rico and i wanted to know

if Puerto Rico counts as international, Also i would like to know if i sent her a text from my email using number@txt.att.net  does it count as internation for recieving and replying?

Another quesiton i have if i sent a text using Yahoo SMS from the yahoo messenger and i get replyied the reciever of this text will incurr in what charges? data or messeging and if they have unlimited data/text  do they get charged?

Texting to Puerto Rico and Email to Text

[ Edited ]
0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments