Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 26, 2012
3:49:29 PM
View profile
Text messaging problem
Edited by tward on May 26, 2012 at 4:40:31 PM

OK I seem to have two issues that might be one. i have a Lumia 900. I tried to send a picture via text message and recieved "Can't send message" Try again. I also recieve text message with a picture and it say to "Get media Content" I click on message and nothing happens. I have tried ATT customer service and got no place can anyone help?

Thanks

OK I seem to have two issues that might be one. i have a Lumia 900. I tried to send a picture via text message and recieved "Can't send message" Try again. I also recieve text message with a picture and it say to "Get media Content" I click on message and nothing happens. I have tried ATT customer service and got no place can anyone help?

Thanks

Text messaging problem

[ Edited ]
3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 26, 2012 8:02:53 PM
(0)
Mentor

Is data blocked on your account?

Is data blocked on your account?

Re: Text messaging problem

2 of 4 (1,417 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 26, 2012 9:16:16 PM
(0)
Mentor

or phone, go to your settings to make sure data is not turned off

or phone, go to your settings to make sure data is not turned off

3 of 4 (1,412 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 27, 2012 5:57:33 AM
(0)
Expert
Edited by Dcookie on May 27, 2012 at 6:12:04 AM

Don't know if this will help or not but I found this when looking for the ATT MMS settings for your phone. According to this link, there seems to be a Nokia Network Setup App that was removed from the Marketplace. People that did not buy their phones from ATT, can't get the app and therefore are unable to use MMS.

Not sure if you purchased your phone thru ATT or not but if you did buy from ATT, THEY, of all people, should be able to help with your issue. Good luck..hope you get your phone working. 

http://discussions.nokiausa.com/t5/Nokia-with-Windows-Phone/Lumia-900-MMS-Settings-Where-is-Network-...

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Don't know if this will help or not but I found this when looking for the ATT MMS settings for your phone. According to this link, there seems to be a Nokia Network Setup App that was removed from the Marketplace. People that did not buy their phones from ATT, can't get the app and therefore are unable to use MMS.

Not sure if you purchased your phone thru ATT or not but if you did buy from ATT, THEY, of all people, should be able to help with your issue. Good luck..hope you get your phone working. 

http://discussions.nokiausa.com/t5/Nokia-with-Windows-Phone/Lumia-900-MMS-Settings-Where-is-Network-Pofile-App/td-p/1373783/page/3

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

[ Edited ]
4 of 4 (1,391 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments