Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 13, 2008
12:11:10 AM
View profile
Text messaging issue
When I try to send text messages, most of the time they send as multimedia messages.  I don't want that to happen because not all of my friend can receive multimedia messages.  Is there a way to fix it so only messages with pictures send as multimedia?
When I try to send text messages, most of the time they send as multimedia messages.  I don't want that to happen because not all of my friend can receive multimedia messages.  Is there a way to fix it so only messages with pictures send as multimedia?

Text messaging issue

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 13, 2008 12:11:48 AM
(0)
Master

wannaspoon wrote:

Clear out your inbox.  That should solve your issue. 

wannaspoon wrote:

Clear out your inbox.  That should solve your issue. 

Re: Text messaging issue

2 of 2 (845 Views)