Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 7, 2010
3:37:03 PM
View profile
Text messages going thru as jigsaw puzzles - please help!

I recently purchased an LG Gophone and immediately experienced problems with text messaging.  Occasionally, one message is received from me as 5 or 6 separate messages.  In other words, one or two words of the message will appear as separate texts.  It's then up to the recipient to piece together the message.  However, this doesn't occur each time I send a message to the same recipient.  Calls to AT&T and LG have been unsuccessful in fixing this problem.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I recently purchased an LG Gophone and immediately experienced problems with text messaging.  Occasionally, one message is received from me as 5 or 6 separate messages.  In other words, one or two words of the message will appear as separate texts.  It's then up to the recipient to piece together the message.  However, this doesn't occur each time I send a message to the same recipient.  Calls to AT&T and LG have been unsuccessful in fixing this problem.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Text messages going thru as jigsaw puzzles - please help!

0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments