Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 20, 2007
11:56:37 AM
View profile
Text message transcripts

Is it possible to obtain text message transcripts?

Is it possible to obtain text message transcripts?

Text message transcripts

8 replies
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
View all replies
(8)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 20, 2007 1:18:20 PM
(0)
Professor
From receiver if tx not yet deleted. via court order- how long are they available is a big mystery.
From receiver if tx not yet deleted. via court order- how long are they available is a big mystery.

Re: Text message transcripts

2 of 9 (37,675 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2007 3:05:54 PM
(0)
Tutor
Why do I need a court order if there is no law prohibiting the release of MY information to ME?

Why do I need a court order if there is no law prohibiting the release of MY information to ME?

3 of 9 (37,110 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 22, 2007 9:58:51 PM
(0)
Expert

Unhappy789 wrote:
     Because AT&T holds this info a private and does not share with out the proper requests.

Unhappy789 wrote:
     Because AT&T holds this info a private and does not share with out the proper requests.

4 of 9 (37,074 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 23, 2007 5:35:20 AM
(0)
Tutor
What is a "proper requests".  ME requesting MY information?  I need a better answer than AT&T thinks I need to be protected from ME.
What is a "proper requests".  ME requesting MY information?  I need a better answer than AT&T thinks I need to be protected from ME.

5 of 9 (37,061 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 23, 2007 7:35:02 AM
(0)
Expert

Unhappy789 wrote:

How about this then, you give me your first name and last name and last 4 of your SSN anbd i will call in pretending to be you and get this info, not very secure then is it, and there are unfortunatly people out there that would do this given the chance, so better safe than sorry i say.

Unhappy789 wrote:

How about this then, you give me your first name and last name and last 4 of your SSN anbd i will call in pretending to be you and get this info, not very secure then is it, and there are unfortunatly people out there that would do this given the chance, so better safe than sorry i say.

6 of 9 (37,045 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 23, 2007 8:17:12 AM
(0)
Master

Unhappy789 wrote:

You can requewst all you like, unless your lawyer provides the proper documentation you will not get any information from AT&T.  No reason to whine about it, just accept it and carry on with your life.

Unhappy789 wrote:

You can requewst all you like, unless your lawyer provides the proper documentation you will not get any information from AT&T.  No reason to whine about it, just accept it and carry on with your life.

7 of 9 (37,045 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 23, 2007 1:29:13 PM
(0)
Tutor
I am not willing to except BAD customer service.  BTW AH I'm not whining I am moving my $400 per month to another cell company.  Carrying on with my life, Thanks for the advise.
I am not willing to except BAD customer service.  BTW AH I'm not whining I am moving my $400 per month to another cell company.  Carrying on with my life, Thanks for the advise.

8 of 9 (37,014 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 23, 2007 7:56:34 PM
(0)
Guru
before you take your business elsewhere over this issue, make sure the provider you are switching to doesn't have the same policy
before you take your business elsewhere over this issue, make sure the provider you are switching to doesn't have the same policy

9 of 9 (36,972 Views)