Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 3, 2012
12:09:10 PM
View profile
Texas Messaging

Can I get a log of my text messages from last Oct - Dec, 2011?

Texas Messaging

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2012 3:26:09 AM
(0)
Expert

kapakv wrote:

Not from ATT, only if they are still on your phone. Text messages are not retained at the carrier

kapakv wrote:

Not from ATT, only if they are still on your phone. Text messages are not retained at the carrier

Re: Texas Messaging

2 of 4 (169 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2012 3:50:53 AM
(0)
Scholar

Text messages seem to find their way into  Court months after the fact.  Obviously saved.  They will be retained forever once the Government"s Utah Data Center is completed in September. 

Text messages seem to find their way into  Court months after the fact.  Obviously saved.  They will be retained forever once the Government"s Utah Data Center is completed in September. 

3 of 4 (167 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 4, 2012 6:03:42 AM
(0)
Expert

kinghdmi wrote:

really - would love to see your information regarding that. SMS messaging is not stored at the carrier's location, if you have proof of something to the contrary please show it

kinghdmi wrote:

really - would love to see your information regarding that. SMS messaging is not stored at the carrier's location, if you have proof of something to the contrary please show it

4 of 4 (159 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments