Helpful Links

Terms and Conditions Email?

Tutor

Terms and Conditions Email?

I ordered my new 4s on the 20th as an upgrade to my existing account. Yes, I know it will be a long time before I get it. I didn't even preorder and I know not all preorders have even been filled, so that's what I have to live with. My question is really about the Terms and Conditions email I have seen several people post about. Does everyone who upgrades a phone have to respond to one of these or is it for new customers only? I got my order confirmation but I have not received a terms and conditions email and I don't want this to mess up my order. The 2 times I called AT&T support (other questions about my order) no one mentioned me needing to respond to one of these.

Message 1 of 5
Explorer

Re: Terms and Conditions Email?

If you don't accept those terms and conditions your oder will be cancelled. 

Message 2 of 5
Tutor

Well that's good to know considering I haven't even gotten an email with them. I guess I have to call AT&T now..

Message 3 of 5
Explorer

Yeah, you should call because that's what happened to me. I didn't recieve the first e-mail (I wasn't even told about it) then I recieved a reminder about a week later and that's when I accepted it. Your order won't be processed until it's accepted. 

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Tutor

I called AT&T and they said I had already accepted the terms, which I vaguely remember when placing the order. I hope htey are right..

If they aren't, I guess worse case is my order will cancel and I can order one from Apple instead..

Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support