Terms and Conditions Email?

Tutor

Terms and Conditions Email?

I ordered my new 4s on the 20th as an upgrade to my existing account. Yes, I know it will be a long time before I get it. I didn't even preorder and I know not all preorders have even been filled, so that's what I have to live with. My question is really about the Terms and Conditions email I have seen several people post about. Does everyone who upgrades a phone have to respond to one of these or is it for new customers only? I got my order confirmation but I have not received a terms and conditions email and I don't want this to mess up my order. The 2 times I called AT&T support (other questions about my order) no one mentioned me needing to respond to one of these.

Message 1 of 5
Explorer

Re: Terms and Conditions Email?

If you don't accept those terms and conditions your oder will be cancelled. 

Message 2 of 5
Tutor

Well that's good to know considering I haven't even gotten an email with them. I guess I have to call AT&T now..

Message 3 of 5
Explorer

Yeah, you should call because that's what happened to me. I didn't recieve the first e-mail (I wasn't even told about it) then I recieved a reminder about a week later and that's when I accepted it. Your order won't be processed until it's accepted. 

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Tutor

I called AT&T and they said I had already accepted the terms, which I vaguely remember when placing the order. I hope htey are right..

If they aren't, I guess worse case is my order will cancel and I can order one from Apple instead..

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support