Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 9, 2011
11:28:12 AM
THERE IS A REASON ATT WIRELESS IS VOTED THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE BY JD POWER

The worst. Period.

My wife broke her iPhone G and not being eligible for an upgrade until October 2011 I called to see if there is anything than can be done to replace the phone. The total wait was at least 2 hours with two disconnections.

I was told they can't give us any discount because of their policy, they can't breach contract with Apple. Now I work in customer service too and I do understand policies, but frigging refurbished 3GS is $49.00 and you are loosing a customer of 10 years and thousands in revenue. Hello Att wake up!

I did not ask for anything for free, I would pay,but it is a matter of principle. At the end they lost a valued customer with a family plan (over $200 monthly bill) and another 14 accounts with my company because of their policy and greed.

Pity, pity.

The worst. Period.

My wife broke her iPhone G and not being eligible for an upgrade until October 2011 I called to see if there is anything than can be done to replace the phone. The total wait was at least 2 hours with two disconnections.

I was told they can't give us any discount because of their policy, they can't breach contract with Apple. Now I work in customer service too and I do understand policies, but frigging refurbished 3GS is $49.00 and you are loosing a customer of 10 years and thousands in revenue. Hello Att wake up!

I did not ask for anything for free, I would pay,but it is a matter of principle. At the end they lost a valued customer with a family plan (over $200 monthly bill) and another 14 accounts with my company because of their policy and greed.

Pity, pity.

THERE IS A REASON ATT WIRELESS IS VOTED THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE BY JD POWER

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2011 11:31:49 AM
(0)
ACE - Master
Edited by Wild Banchi on Jan 9, 2011 at 11:34:03 AM

Please refrain from cross and double posting. It's confusing seeing the same exact topic stretched across other boards. Read the Forum Guidelines if you are unsure.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Please refrain from cross and double posting. It's confusing seeing the same exact topic stretched across other boards. Read the Forum Guidelines if you are unsure.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: THERE IS A REASON ATT WIRELESS IS VOTED THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE BY JD POWER

[ Edited ]
2 of 4 (839 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2011 11:37:17 AM
(0)
Former Moderator
Merged with other thread.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Re: THERE IS A REASON ATT WIRELESS IS VOTED THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE BY JD POWER

3 of 4 (775 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2011 1:06:18 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple

In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you.

4 of 4 (778 Views)