Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Aug 24, 2011
9:42:14 PM
View profile
THE LG NEON IS A PIECE OF CRAP PHONE

It has come to my attention twice now , i have been stuck with the lg neon for far to long. I have had nothing but problems with this phone since i bought it, I would like the address for the ceo of att so i can give him a piece of my mind because it is not fair to have to put up with inferior products . If they are going to charge as much as they do than they should have a replacement free of charge whatever the reason , And also they need to work on their customer service because as i see it there is none all these rules and regulations are just another way for them not to have to replace a phone oh it will cost money but im this close to shooting my phone with a high powered rifle then smash it then set it on fire and then after it cools down id love to just put it in a prepaid shipping box and send it straight to them and let them deal with it because no one should have to put up with .   I can contact the customer service and almost bet that every time i will get someone that doesnt speak english fluently.

It has come to my attention twice now , i have been stuck with the lg neon for far to long. I have had nothing but problems with this phone since i bought it, I would like the address for the ceo of att so i can give him a piece of my mind because it is not fair to have to put up with inferior products . If they are going to charge as much as they do than they should have a replacement free of charge whatever the reason , And also they need to work on their customer service because as i see it there is none all these rules and regulations are just another way for them not to have to replace a phone oh it will cost money but im this close to shooting my phone with a high powered rifle then smash it then set it on fire and then after it cools down id love to just put it in a prepaid shipping box and send it straight to them and let them deal with it because no one should have to put up with .   I can contact the customer service and almost bet that every time i will get someone that doesnt speak english fluently.

THE LG NEON IS A PIECE OF CRAP PHONE

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 25, 2011 9:46:52 AM
(0)
Former Employee
Edited by ShaunMN on Aug 25, 2011 at 10:51:28 AM

LG U.S.A Corporate Headquarters

{Personal content removed for safety}

Email: To send an email, click link

http://us.lge.com/flatron/about_lg.html

LG U.S.A Corporate Headquarters

{Personal content removed for safety}

Email: To send an email, click link

http://us.lge.com/flatron/about_lg.html

Re: THE LG NEON IS A PIECE OF CRAP PHONE

[ Edited ]
2 of 3 (156 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 28, 2011 4:58:16 PM
(0)
Teacher

I just got two LG Neons, the first one came with a corner of the screen staying white, so I returned that one and got a new one. No cosmetic issues but It is currently NOT recieving text messages and since thats all I need a phone for, thats kind of a serious issue.

I just got two LG Neons, the first one came with a corner of the screen staying white, so I returned that one and got a new one. No cosmetic issues but It is currently NOT recieving text messages and since thats all I need a phone for, thats kind of a serious issue.

Re: THE LG NEON IS A PIECE OF CRAP PHONE

3 of 3 (134 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments