THE LG NEON IS A PIECE OF CRAP PHONE

Contributor

THE LG NEON IS A PIECE OF CRAP PHONE

It has come to my attention twice now , i have been stuck with the lg neon for far to long. I have had nothing but problems with this phone since i bought it, I would like the address for the ceo of att so i can give him a piece of my mind because it is not fair to have to put up with inferior products . If they are going to charge as much as they do than they should have a replacement free of charge whatever the reason , And also they need to work on their customer service because as i see it there is none all these rules and regulations are just another way for them not to have to replace a phone oh it will cost money but im this close to shooting my phone with a high powered rifle then smash it then set it on fire and then after it cools down id love to just put it in a prepaid shipping box and send it straight to them and let them deal with it because no one should have to put up with .   I can contact the customer service and almost bet that every time i will get someone that doesnt speak english fluently.

Message 1 of 3
Former Employee

Re: THE LG NEON IS A PIECE OF CRAP PHONE

LG U.S.A Corporate Headquarters

{Personal content removed for safety}

Email: To send an email, click link

http://us.lge.com/flatron/about_lg.html

Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Teacher

Re: THE LG NEON IS A PIECE OF CRAP PHONE

I just got two LG Neons, the first one came with a corner of the screen staying white, so I returned that one and got a new one. No cosmetic issues but It is currently NOT recieving text messages and since thats all I need a phone for, thats kind of a serious issue.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support