Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 29, 2012
5:47:07 PM
View profile
THANKS FOR BEING SO HELPFUL!!!!
Edited by Taylarie on Apr 29, 2012 at 6:00:52 PM

I just wanted to let everyone know what an awesome job Denise(edit out personal information) did today. She was so kind, patience and helpful to me when I didn't have a clue what I was doing!!! She went above and beyond to make my call a great one.  I was dreading making the call but by the time it was over I hated to hang up.  She was just so nice!!!  Thanks sooo much for being so awesome!!!

I just wanted to let everyone know what an awesome job Denise(edit out personal information) did today. She was so kind, patience and helpful to me when I didn't have a clue what I was doing!!! She went above and beyond to make my call a great one.  I was dreading making the call but by the time it was over I hated to hang up.  She was just so nice!!!  Thanks sooo much for being so awesome!!!

THANKS FOR BEING SO HELPFUL!!!!

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 1, 2012 11:51:03 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Thank you very much for letting us know that Denise was so helpful!

I'll find her and make sure both she and her manager see your kind words. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Thank you very much for letting us know that Denise was so helpful!

I'll find her and make sure both she and her manager see your kind words. 

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: THANKS FOR BEING SO HELPFUL!!!!

2 of 2 (190 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments