Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 1, 2010
2:03:17 PM
View profile
Switching from a Eternity 2 to a nokia e71x...

So I have my friends old nokia e71x and wish to remove my simcard from my current phone the eternity 2 and place it in the nokia. I would just like to keep the same plan but just use it on a different device. Is this possible? and will data plan charges apply?

So I have my friends old nokia e71x and wish to remove my simcard from my current phone the eternity 2 and place it in the nokia. I would just like to keep the same plan but just use it on a different device. Is this possible? and will data plan charges apply?

Switching from a Eternity 2 to a nokia e71x...

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 1, 2010 3:09:28 PM
(0)
Guru

The e71x is a smartphone.  You will need either the $15 200MB or the $25 2GB plan.  If you don't change the plan, then as soon as the system sees you're using a smartphone it will change it for you.

Other than the data plan requirement, yes, your plan should work on the other phone.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

The e71x is a smartphone.  You will need either the $15 200MB or the $25 2GB plan.  If you don't change the plan, then as soon as the system sees you're using a smartphone it will change it for you.

Other than the data plan requirement, yes, your plan should work on the other phone.

Re: Switching from a Eternity 2 to a nokia e71x...

2 of 2 (1,227 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments