Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 11, 2012
7:42:34 PM
View profile
Switching Sim Cards between two phones

My husband and I are both go phone customers and are wanting to switch phones. But when we switch the two sim cards in the phones, nothing is different. With the different sim card in the phones, the same number and everything is the same as it was with the old sim card. Is there a step im forgetting?

My husband and I are both go phone customers and are wanting to switch phones. But when we switch the two sim cards in the phones, nothing is different. With the different sim card in the phones, the same number and everything is the same as it was with the old sim card. Is there a step im forgetting?

Switching Sim Cards between two phones

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 12, 2012 5:56:16 AM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by malik007 on Apr 12, 2012 at 5:56:33 AM

thats strange, are you sure??? Smiley Happy.

You could try a factory reset on the phone after youve put the new sim in and see if that solves the problem.

what phone make/model?.  its possible att tied the sim to the phone so you will need to call them to let them know yove switched.

thats strange, are you sure??? Smiley Happy.

You could try a factory reset on the phone after youve put the new sim in and see if that solves the problem.

what phone make/model?.  its possible att tied the sim to the phone so you will need to call them to let them know yove switched.

Re: Switching Sim Cards between two phones

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (1,280 Views)