Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us NOW for a live “Ask an Expert” event!

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 9, 2012
1:10:17 PM
View profile
Suspension - WHY????

I paid my bill in full on 12/20/11.  I got the new bill via text on 12/31/11 and it is not due til 1/24/12 so why was my service suspended today for a past due balance????  What is going on??? I also can't talk to anyone about it as I am not allowed to call 611.  Something needs to change..  How can I get this fixed???

I paid my bill in full on 12/20/11.  I got the new bill via text on 12/31/11 and it is not due til 1/24/12 so why was my service suspended today for a past due balance????  What is going on??? I also can't talk to anyone about it as I am not allowed to call 611.  Something needs to change..  How can I get this fixed???

Suspension - WHY????

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2012 1:25:28 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

I'm sorry you're having billing issues, but unfortunately we'll need to speak with you to get this resolved. 

If you're not able to borrow a phone to contact support (or have someone contact you), it's best for you to visit an AT&T retail store to determine why your service was suspended. 

If you have a phone number where you can be contacted, I'm happy to have someone give you a call. Just send me a private message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you.

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

I'm sorry you're having billing issues, but unfortunately we'll need to speak with you to get this resolved. 

If you're not able to borrow a phone to contact support (or have someone contact you), it's best for you to visit an AT&T retail store to determine why your service was suspended. 

If you have a phone number where you can be contacted, I'm happy to have someone give you a call. Just send me a private message with your name, account number, phone number and the best time to contact you.

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Suspension - WHY????

2 of 5 (302 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2012 1:36:30 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thank you..  I will go to the AT&T store.  Have a great day and thanks for your quick response.  Carolyn

Thank you..  I will go to the AT&T store.  Have a great day and thanks for your quick response.  Carolyn

3 of 5 (296 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2012 1:41:55 PM
(0)
Guru
Hope your phone will be restored. asap Smiley Happy
Hope your phone will be restored. asap Smiley Happy

4 of 5 (293 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2012 2:12:48 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Best of luck Carolyn! Please let us know how you make out at the store!

--------------

Best of luck Carolyn! Please let us know how you make out at the store!

--------------

5 of 5 (287 Views)