Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 17, 2008
5:50:58 AM
View profile
Support
I just switched my service to ATT and guess what, the first thing I discover is that NO ONE at ATT works on Sunday.  No tech support, no on line support, no support anywhere.

Then I purchase a Sony Ericson phone and it only has two lame ringtones. I check on other ringtones, I want a regular old, dull "ring", and can find none. What is available are songs, comedy skits, etc. but no tones. And you have to download for a fee.

I think I made a mistake in changing service.
I just switched my service to ATT and guess what, the first thing I discover is that NO ONE at ATT works on Sunday.  No tech support, no on line support, no support anywhere.

Then I purchase a Sony Ericson phone and it only has two lame ringtones. I check on other ringtones, I want a regular old, dull "ring", and can find none. What is available are songs, comedy skits, etc. but no tones. And you have to download for a fee.

Support

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2008 6:27:30 AM
(0)
Guru
Edited by MissM on Mar 17, 2008 at 6:29:47 AM

pukaman wrote:

Regular customer care is not open on sunday, but there is an after hours number available for emergencys ... when you dail 611 it will give you an automated message, at the end it lets you know the after hours number : 1-866-801-3600  I'm sorry to hear you think you made a mistake, personally I love my att service Smiley Happy best carrier around!!

When looking for a ringtone I would suggest checking the att website first.  You can actually listen to the songs (which is free) and if you like it send it to your phone.  (price of tone + download will differ) .... ringtone website for att

Message Edited by MissM on 03-17-2008 10:29:47 AM

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

pukaman wrote:

Regular customer care is not open on sunday, but there is an after hours number available for emergencys ... when you dail 611 it will give you an automated message, at the end it lets you know the after hours number : 1-866-801-3600  I'm sorry to hear you think you made a mistake, personally I love my att service Smiley Happy best carrier around!!

When looking for a ringtone I would suggest checking the att website first.  You can actually listen to the songs (which is free) and if you like it send it to your phone.  (price of tone + download will differ) .... ringtone website for att

Message Edited by MissM on 03-17-2008 10:29:47 AM

Re: Support

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (2,449 Views)