Sumsung Galaxy Note official release date

Contributor

Sumsung Galaxy Note official release date

When is the Galaxy Note going to be released?

One positive of Apple is that they give an advanced release date.

I'd like to reserve on but will go with another provider & product  if I have to wait too long.. 

Some sources estimate February but ATT should have that offiically anounced by now..

Message 1 of 8 (4,121 Views)

Re: Sumsung Galaxy Note official release date

International version has been available for a few months.

Rumor has it the AT&T version will be packing a Snapdragon CPU and LTE - i.e. avoid it like the plague.

Message 2 of 8 (3,973 Views)
Master

yoyo12 wrote:

One positive of Apple is that they give an advanced release date.

If I remember correctly, Apples only announced iPhone 4S availability date one week ahead. What difference does that make? If the rumored Feb 14 date is correct, you have about 3 more weeks to go before announcement to be on par with Apple.

This is besides the fact that Apple controls everything including release schedule. Samsung, not so much. It is completely at the mercy of AT&T.

Message 3 of 8 (3,964 Views)
Tutor

[ Edited ]

They did the official announcement today at CES and it's going to be a white one. Looks really nice {link removed per guidelines}

Message 4 of 8 (3,931 Views)
Contributor

And what makes you say avoid it? I am simply curious because I was also looking at getting it.
Message 5 of 8 (3,499 Views)
Tutor

I just hope it's soon & they offer the 32GB model up front. makes no sense that there isn't a 64GB like the iphone. I can't wait to trade in my Dell Streak.
Message 6 of 8 (3,488 Views)
Tutor

My thought is.... I just bought the Galaxy Note from Germany because I LOVE the look of the Internation Version not the AT&T Version because of the 4 buttons at the bottom.. I also wonder what ATT is going to do when in the new version of Android it does away with the Search feature so what is that button going to do on the bottom.. Why do they go with this look and not stick with the slick nice look of the (Home) button at the bottom.... 

Message 7 of 8 (3,394 Views)
Highlighted
Tutor

I will be honest... I have the International version and (Dont get me wrong I love the phone) but it slows down and I have had to reimage it 2x in 2 weeks and also It shuts off with no reason and also the screen has an issue if you turn up the brightness all the way and only if you are using the Windmill Live Background.. You can see lines in the screen.. But other then those small issues it is awesome.. I have had it for 2 weeks.. I bought the International version because I love the home button at the bottom.
Message 8 of 8 (3,393 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.