Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 6, 2012
3:15:58 AM
View profile
Strange text

I have been seeing texts from 91022 does anyone know what that means?

Strange text

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 6, 2012 7:47:06 AM
(0)
Expert

rbow wrote:

what do they say?

rbow wrote:

what do they say?

Re: Strange text

2 of 7 (283 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 6, 2012 11:19:35 AM
(0)
Tutor

the actual text is blank, but on my bill under texts it shows up so i don't know who or what they are from. The bill just has those numbers on it

the actual text is blank, but on my bill under texts it shows up so i don't know who or what they are from. The bill just has those numbers on it

3 of 7 (274 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 6, 2012 4:22:32 PM
(0)
Guru

Using only google search, enter  "texts from 91022."  That should enlighten you somewhat.

Using only google search, enter  "texts from 91022."  That should enlighten you somewhat.

4 of 7 (266 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 7, 2012 5:26:27 PM
(0)
Expert

tgj1945 wrote:

still not enlighting, the majority of the links had the firewall screaming for it's life and the webspam filter going crazy. Not going to go there

tgj1945 wrote:

still not enlighting, the majority of the links had the firewall screaming for it's life and the webspam filter going crazy. Not going to go there

5 of 7 (249 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 7, 2012 5:50:08 PM
(0)
Guru
Edited by tgj1945 on Mar 7, 2012 at 5:53:31 PM

I DID NOT click on any of the links...or go there either, BUT some describe $9.99/mo 5msg/mo 4 Lotto txts. Stop to cancel Msg&data

That was enough information to "enlighten me,"  to know better than never to have clicked on the original messages to begin with. That might have been what happened inadvertently, by the original poster, IF he visited certain webpages.

I DID NOT click on any of the links...or go there either, BUT some describe $9.99/mo 5msg/mo 4 Lotto txts. Stop to cancel Msg&data

That was enough information to "enlighten me,"  to know better than never to have clicked on the original messages to begin with. That might have been what happened inadvertently, by the original poster, IF he visited certain webpages.

[ Edited ]
6 of 7 (247 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 9, 2012 2:04:42 PM
(0)
Expert

tgj1945 wrote:

that is definately true, have a lot stronger security then average beause I work from home a lot  so have commercial level gear.

tgj1945 wrote:

that is definately true, have a lot stronger security then average beause I work from home a lot  so have commercial level gear.

7 of 7 (221 Views)