Helpful Links

Strange text

Tutor

Strange text

I have been seeing texts from 91022 does anyone know what that means?

571 Views
Message 1 of 7
Expert

Re: Strange text


rbow wrote:

I have been seeing texts from 91022 does anyone know what that means?



what do they say?

Message 2 of 7
Highlighted
Tutor

Re: Strange text

the actual text is blank, but on my bill under texts it shows up so i don't know who or what they are from. The bill just has those numbers on it

Message 3 of 7
Guru

Re: Strange text

Using only google search, enter  "texts from 91022."  That should enlighten you somewhat.

Message 4 of 7
Expert

Re: Strange text


tgj1945 wrote:

Using only google search, enter  "texts from 91022."  That should enlighten you somewhat.



still not enlighting, the majority of the links had the firewall screaming for it's life and the webspam filter going crazy. Not going to go there

Message 5 of 7
Guru

Re: Strange text

I DID NOT click on any of the links...or go there either, BUT some describe $9.99/mo 5msg/mo 4 Lotto txts. Stop to cancel Msg&data

 

That was enough information to "enlighten me,"  to know better than never to have clicked on the original messages to begin with. That might have been what happened inadvertently, by the original poster, IF he visited certain webpages.

Message 6 of 7
Expert

Re: Strange text


tgj1945 wrote:

I DID NOT click on any of the links...or go there either, BUT some describe $9.99/mo 5msg/mo 4 Lotto txts. Stop to cancel Msg&data

 

That was enough information to "enlighten me,"  to know better than never to have clicked on the original messages to begin with. That might have been what happened inadvertently, by the original poster, IF he visited certain webpages.



that is definately true, have a lot stronger security then average beause I work from home a lot  so have commercial level gear.

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Additional Support