09-16-2011 11:12 AM
I have many email addresses defined to my BB 9700.
Recently, my BB has been having issues with my main work email address.
I did many tests to measure the latency. Yesterday, at 12:09p, I sent a single email to 3 accounts hosted at goDaddy and to my account at att.blackberry.net (as a control):
I checked the definitions at goDaddy, on the BB and via the old BIS website and all 4 seems to be defined exactly the same. Any ideas?
09-16-2011 1:32 PM - edited 09-16-2011 1:35 PM
Are email accounts 1,2 and 3 all hosted with GoDaddy (EDIT: nevermind, i see you said they are hosted with GoDaddy)? Or do you have your record(s) pointed to another email host?
With email account #3, my only suggestion is to delete it from the phone, pull the battery (reset phone), and then re-enter the email account. You might also try resending the service books as well.
09-19-2011 4:59 AM
I checked with GoDaddy and for account#3, they report that the email hit the webmail server within seconds, so they believe it's a carrier (AT&T) problem...
09-19-2011 9:00 AM
So I spent the whole morning with goDaddy then AT&T then RIM (BlackBerry). We tried everything: deleting Service Books and resending; deleting the email account and re-adding (once thru the BIS website and a second time from the BB); and many other things BB tried in the background. Mike @ RIM was fantastic and tried everything. When all else failed, Mike read the the fora and found a similar case and suggested I:
Well, what do you know that worked!!!