Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forums

Posted Jun 16, 2011
9:09:49 AM
View profile
Strange MMS issue

I have had this problem for the last couple months.  I have an iphone 4 (running 4.2.1 until last night when I upgraded to 4.3.3) and can receive MMS from everyone (that I know of) except for my girlfriend.  She is on the same family plan and is using an iPhone 3G running 4.2.1.

She is able to send and receive MMS to and from others.

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on what might be causing this?  I hope I gave enough details, but if not, let me know and I'll post more.

Thanks

I have had this problem for the last couple months.  I have an iphone 4 (running 4.2.1 until last night when I upgraded to 4.3.3) and can receive MMS from everyone (that I know of) except for my girlfriend.  She is on the same family plan and is using an iPhone 3G running 4.2.1.

She is able to send and receive MMS to and from others.

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on what might be causing this?  I hope I gave enough details, but if not, let me know and I'll post more.

Thanks

Strange MMS issue

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2011 10:25:26 AM
(0)
Professor

Have either of you tried contacting AT&T customer support to report the issue?

Have either of you tried contacting AT&T customer support to report the issue?

Re: Strange MMS issue

2 of 4 (332 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2011 12:35:34 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by Cybnext on Jun 16, 2011 at 12:48:49 PM

No, we haven't.  Just started here.

No, we haven't.  Just started here.

[ Edited ]
3 of 4 (322 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2011 8:58:29 PM
(0)
ACE - Guru

Why don't she upgrade her 3GS OS to 4.3.3, and see what happens.  My iPhone 3GS is running on 4.3.3Smiley Happy

Why don't she upgrade her 3GS OS to 4.3.3, and see what happens.  My iPhone 3GS is running on 4.3.3Smiley Happy

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 4 (263 Views)