Straight Talk vs. AT&T

Explorer

Straight Talk vs. AT&T

Not really a question.......more like a rant in question form........but. I was just wondering how Straight Talk which runs on AT&T and Verizon, can offer a $45 unlimited minutes, text and web plan, but AT&T nor Verizon will even match the plan..................The same plan that's on their network anyway.  

Message 1 of 3
Master

Re: Straight Talk vs. AT&T

blaak wrote:

Not really a question.......more like a rant in question form........but. I was just wondering how Straight Talk which runs on AT&T and Verizon, can offer a $45 unlimited minutes, text and web plan, but AT&T nor Verizon will even match the plan..................The same plan that's on their network anyway.  

Yeah, that's a good price that should be matched...

The only reasons that I can think of are that:

• Straight Talk doesn't guarantee as much nationwide coverage as AT&T/Verizon.
  • AT&T offers better phone choices that are available and more capable than the devices offered at Straight Talk.

That's what I think.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 3
Scholar

Re: Straight Talk vs. AT&T

Wild Banchi wrote:

blaak wrote:

Yeah, that's a good price that should be matched...

The only reasons that I can think of are that:

• Straight Talk doesn't guarantee as much nationwide coverage as AT&T/Verizon.
  • AT&T offers better phone choices that are available and more capable than the devices offered at Straight Talk.

That's what I think.

on point 1 your right, no matter what network your phone is using there is no roaming

so that means you have no service.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support