Helpful Links

Straight Talk vs. AT&T

Explorer

Straight Talk vs. AT&T

Not really a question.......more like a rant in question form........but. I was just wondering how Straight Talk which runs on AT&T and Verizon, can offer a $45 unlimited minutes, text and web plan, but AT&T nor Verizon will even match the plan..................The same plan that's on their network anyway.  

Message 1 of 3
Master

Re: Straight Talk vs. AT&T

blaak wrote:

Not really a question.......more like a rant in question form........but. I was just wondering how Straight Talk which runs on AT&T and Verizon, can offer a $45 unlimited minutes, text and web plan, but AT&T nor Verizon will even match the plan..................The same plan that's on their network anyway.  

Yeah, that's a good price that should be matched...

The only reasons that I can think of are that:

• Straight Talk doesn't guarantee as much nationwide coverage as AT&T/Verizon.
  • AT&T offers better phone choices that are available and more capable than the devices offered at Straight Talk.

That's what I think.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 3
Scholar

Re: Straight Talk vs. AT&T

Wild Banchi wrote:

blaak wrote:

Yeah, that's a good price that should be matched...

The only reasons that I can think of are that:

• Straight Talk doesn't guarantee as much nationwide coverage as AT&T/Verizon.
  • AT&T offers better phone choices that are available and more capable than the devices offered at Straight Talk.

That's what I think.

on point 1 your right, no matter what network your phone is using there is no roaming

so that means you have no service.

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support