Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 21, 2010
8:03:31 AM
View profile
Straight Talk vs. AT&T

Not really a question.......more like a rant in question form........but. I was just wondering how Straight Talk which runs on AT&T and Verizon, can offer a $45 unlimited minutes, text and web plan, but AT&T nor Verizon will even match the plan..................The same plan that's on their network anyway.  

Not really a question.......more like a rant in question form........but. I was just wondering how Straight Talk which runs on AT&T and Verizon, can offer a $45 unlimited minutes, text and web plan, but AT&T nor Verizon will even match the plan..................The same plan that's on their network anyway.  

Straight Talk vs. AT&T

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 21, 2010 1:18:58 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

blaak wrote:

Yeah, that's a good price that should be matched...

The only reasons that I can think of are that:

• Straight Talk doesn't guarantee as much nationwide coverage as AT&T/Verizon.
  • AT&T offers better phone choices that are available and more capable than the devices offered at Straight Talk.

That's what I think.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

blaak wrote:

• AT&T offers better phone choices that are available and more capable than the devices offered at Straight Talk.

That's what I think.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Straight Talk vs. AT&T

2 of 3 (3,711 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2010 10:10:54 PM
(0)
Scholar

Wild Banchi wrote:

blaak wrote:

That's what I think.

on point 1 your right, no matter what network your phone is using there is no roaming

so that means you have no service.

Wild Banchi wrote:

blaak wrote:

That's what I think.

on point 1 your right, no matter what network your phone is using there is no roaming

so that means you have no service.

Re: Straight Talk vs. AT&T

3 of 3 (3,691 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments