Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 14, 2008
3:23:44 PM
View profile
Stopping Ringtone in Voicemail?
Ok, I hope i'm not the only one with this problem, I have a Pantech Duo and I've downloaded my own ringtones and use them for answering calls, text msg, alarm,voicemail notice, ect.... The problem I'm having is that on my old phone (razar) I could stop the answer tone with a push of one of the side buttons, but, on the Pantech I can't find a way to do this. Could anyone help? It just gets annoying when your out and you get a voicemail, or a text msg and you have to listen to 30 sec of music and can't shut it off.. Please Help!!   Stan
Ok, I hope i'm not the only one with this problem, I have a Pantech Duo and I've downloaded my own ringtones and use them for answering calls, text msg, alarm,voicemail notice, ect.... The problem I'm having is that on my old phone (razar) I could stop the answer tone with a push of one of the side buttons, but, on the Pantech I can't find a way to do this. Could anyone help? It just gets annoying when your out and you get a voicemail, or a text msg and you have to listen to 30 sec of music and can't shut it off.. Please Help!!   Stan

Stopping Ringtone in Voicemail?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2008 8:27:49 PM
(0)
Expert

thepanman wrote:

Normally pressing the "End" button will stop the tone from playing.

thepanman wrote:

Normally pressing the "End" button will stop the tone from playing.

Re: Stopping Ringtone in Voicemail?

2 of 2 (1,660 Views)