Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 9, 2011
5:47:03 PM
View profile
Stalker has hijacked my IPhone can't set to factory
Stalker has updated my IPhone's Safari which is now nonstandard according to Twitter Support. I can't reset it to factory settings or wipe my data and setting by entering the passcode incorrect 10 times. I have gone to an Apple store 4 times for help but Phone was not completely reset to factory by them. The stalker is monitoring all calls and emails I send using phone. My computer hacked by this person and no long works. He contacts every company where I apply for jobs. My phone calls to technical support groups for my phone get redirected. If I take phone into a store for repair, he know even with phone location turn off. I am looking for suggestions to stop him. I have reported issue to police. Stalker is not threatening me with physical violence but has hacked into my phone, computer and is financially destroying me. I have changed my home's locks 7 times in 10 years. Damage and thefts continue to occur. To secure my IPhone is his primary means of stalking me. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thank-you!
Stalker has updated my IPhone's Safari which is now nonstandard according to Twitter Support. I can't reset it to factory settings or wipe my data and setting by entering the passcode incorrect 10 times. I have gone to an Apple store 4 times for help but Phone was not completely reset to factory by them. The stalker is monitoring all calls and emails I send using phone. My computer hacked by this person and no long works. He contacts every company where I apply for jobs. My phone calls to technical support groups for my phone get redirected. If I take phone into a store for repair, he know even with phone location turn off. I am looking for suggestions to stop him. I have reported issue to police. Stalker is not threatening me with physical violence but has hacked into my phone, computer and is financially destroying me. I have changed my home's locks 7 times in 10 years. Damage and thefts continue to occur. To secure my IPhone is his primary means of stalking me. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thank-you!

Stalker has hijacked my IPhone can't set to factory

9 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(9)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2011 6:01:00 PM
(0)
Professor
Perhaps call the police?

Something doesn't sound right. I'm not sure how someone can hack into your iPhone's Safari, and even if he could, how that would make him able to read emails and hear calls.
Perhaps call the police?

Something doesn't sound right. I'm not sure how someone can hack into your iPhone's Safari, and even if he could, how that would make him able to read emails and hear calls.

Re: Stalker has hijacked my IPhone can't set to factory

2 of 10 (778 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2011 6:24:37 PM
(0)
Professor

Luvoffreedom wrote:

maybe you are not telling us everything. i owned a Iphone since 2007 and i *NEVER* heard of this. a stalker are you serious?  simple turn the phone off for a few days go get a go pohne form walmart and use it tell everyone that you are in contact with you have a temporary  number but you will not use that number to call them until you reslove your stalker. as i do not believe your story he knows when you go to the apple store *YEA OK*. if i had a NUTCASE stalking my phone email i would not use that email or that number. if he contacts every company maybe it's time to get a *NEW* phone number or a temporary number...umm ok  get friends and family togther with video camera call him out confront him if he is local. if not new number new email 

Luvoffreedom wrote:

maybe you are not telling us everything. i owned a Iphone since 2007 and i *NEVER* heard of this. a stalker are you serious?  simple turn the phone off for a few days go get a go pohne form walmart and use it tell everyone that you are in contact with you have a temporary  number but you will not use that number to call them until you reslove your stalker. as i do not believe your story he knows when you go to the apple store *YEA OK*. if i had a NUTCASE stalking my phone email i would not use that email or that number. if he contacts every company maybe it's time to get a *NEW* phone number or a temporary number...umm ok  get friends and family togther with video camera call him out confront him if he is local. if not new number new email 

hello!!!

3 of 10 (757 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2011 7:49:54 PM
(0)
Scholar

Luvoffreedom wrote:

IF what you're saying is true, which it sounds pretty far fetched, then you need to get in touch with someone who can tell you how this is possible. What did the techs at Apple say when you told them you were being stalked? I assume you told them all that you said here? Smiley Indifferent

Monitoring all calls and emails? 7 times in 10 years for changing your locks? How long has this been going on? And how does he know your locater is turned off? What proof do you have? Financially destroying you? You have to give more details, because honestly, this all sounds like bull.

Luvoffreedom wrote:

IF what you're saying is true, which it sounds pretty far fetched, then you need to get in touch with someone who can tell you how this is possible. What did the techs at Apple say when you told them you were being stalked? I assume you told them all that you said here? Smiley Indifferent

Monitoring all calls and emails? 7 times in 10 years for changing your locks? How long has this been going on? And how does he know your locater is turned off? What proof do you have? Financially destroying you? You have to give more details, because honestly, this all sounds like bull.

4 of 10 (728 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2011 7:54:00 PM
(0)
Scholar

And yet you were able to sidestep this "stalker" to post this thread with your iPhone? Smiley Happy

And yet you were able to sidestep this "stalker" to post this thread with your iPhone? Smiley Happy

5 of 10 (725 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2011 8:39:54 PM
(0)
Mentor

LOL that is funny. Now your stalker knows you are on to them. Quickly dispose of iphone! Change your name! Change your face!

LOL that is funny. Now your stalker knows you are on to them. Quickly dispose of iphone! Change your name! Change your face!

6 of 10 (706 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 5:30:27 AM
(0)
Professor
LOL something doesn't sound right here.
LOL something doesn't sound right here.

7 of 10 (635 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 7:01:55 AM
(0)
Scholar
LoL @ "change your face!". Yeah, no I don't believe this story either.
LoL @ "change your face!". Yeah, no I don't believe this story either.

8 of 10 (612 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 7:27:55 AM
(0)
Teacher
How are able to afford an iPhone and the monthly bill if he's destroying you financially and sabotaging your job interviews?

I know we're all bored and anxious waiting for the 4S but this was a little much dude, lol
How are able to afford an iPhone and the monthly bill if he's destroying you financially and sabotaging your job interviews?

I know we're all bored and anxious waiting for the 4S but this was a little much dude, lol

9 of 10 (600 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 10, 2011 10:21:45 AM
(0)
Former Moderator

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed. If you are still having issues please contact Customer Service.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed. If you are still having issues please contact Customer Service.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

10 of 10 (540 Views)