Sprint iPhone will have unlimited data and talk for $99

Professor

Sprint iPhone will have unlimited data and talk for $99

AllthingsD just reported this

Message 1 of 5 (614 Views)
Master

Re: Sprint iPhone will have unlimited data and talk for $99

It will be interesting to see if they change their plans later like ATT and Verizon did?

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 5 (590 Views)
Expert

youngjm wrote:
It will be interesting to see if they change their plans later like ATT and Verizon did?

time will tell, think they will be a hold out though, they need something to assist in building their customer base and the iphone alone will not cut it, maybe this is a better deal for them then nextel was

Message 3 of 5 (582 Views)
Tutor

I am switching because of the problems AT&T has given me.  I was told that I can upgrade my phone for contract price after 12 months if I pay the device cost and sign another 2 year contract.  I call AT&T last night to discuss this and they tell me there is a $250 fee ALSO charged.  I am porting my number and paying the $165 ETF fee, saved me $85!  I hope you learn to do better math, AT&T!

Message 4 of 5 (552 Views)
Highlighted
Expert

[ Edited ]

monaarts wrote:

I am switching because of the problems AT&T has given me.  I was told that I can upgrade my phone for contract price after 12 months if I pay the device cost and sign another 2 year contract.  I call AT&T last night to discuss this and they tell me there is a $250 fee ALSO charged.  I am porting my number and paying the $165 ETF fee, saved me $85!  I hope you learn to do better math, AT&T!

Don;t see how you figure it is saving you money - going to cost you not only the 165.00 for the etf, the last months bill for att, then the cost of the new phone, then the prorated first bill from sprint, so your initial outlay is going to be a lot higher then if you just wait.

Message 5 of 5 (476 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.