Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 19, 2008
4:31:36 AM
View profile
Spam Cop
I use my Globe Trotter smart card to access my business email but messages are continually being sent back due to my IP aka being owned by cingular being blocked by Spam Cop.  Need some help on getting this fixed once and for all.
I use my Globe Trotter smart card to access my business email but messages are continually being sent back due to my IP aka being owned by cingular being blocked by Spam Cop.  Need some help on getting this fixed once and for all.

Spam Cop

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2008 8:37:17 PM
(0)
Scholar

redneckjems wrote:

Who administers the spam blocker?  Your company?  If so could they add AT&T's IP range to their white list?  Also, what outbound email server are you using?  If you company is using non-authenticated SMTP you should switch to cwmx.com.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

redneckjems wrote:

Who administers the spam blocker?  Your company?  If so could they add AT&T's IP range to their white list?  Also, what outbound email server are you using?  If you company is using non-authenticated SMTP you should switch to cwmx.com.

Re: Spam Cop

2 of 2 (889 Views)