Helpful Links

Southern California outage?

Southern California outage?

Anyone else having problems with their MicroCell in Southern California?  I'm in West Hollywood, and I noticed my connection went down last night -- the GPS and bars lights were blinking, so I power-cycled the unit before I went to bed.  Noticed this morning when I woke up that I still didn't have a connection and the lights were still blinking, so I power-cycled again.  Four hours later, same thing.

Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Teacher

Re: Southern California outage?

I was out for a while yesterday, and am now out again in echo park. typical though. it's either all or nothing for me. obviously my internet is working just fine, as usual.

Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I'm out of service, too.  I'm in Manhattan Beach, if that matters.  I'm really hoping I don't need to perform a "reset" on the device and re-establish the service on my MicroCell account.

Message 3 of 4

AT&T MicroCell tech support told me that if mine had blinking lights for more than 24 hours after a power-cycle to take it back and get a new unit, since mine had apparently failed to the point of not being able to establish a signal lock.  Did that yesterday afternoon.  Took home and set up my third MicroCell that is working... for now.

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support