Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc release.

Scholar

Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc release.

When, if ever, will you be getting the Arc?
Message 1 of 6 (1,267 Views)
Tutor

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc release.

No idea, and it's really annoying. I like my c905a, but really dying to upgrade to an Android device. AT&T's selection is seriously lacking right now.

Message 2 of 6 (1,124 Views)
Master

You can get this phone direct from Sony with ATT bands.

http://m.androidcentral.com/att-friendly-sony-ericsson-xperia-arc-now-shipping-sony-store

Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 6 (1,061 Views)

im really wanting a 1700/2100 AWS Banded version of this phone. Havent really been a huge fan of SE Android devices, but this one looks intriguing.
Message 4 of 6 (1,054 Views)
Scholar

It does look great, but $600+, it is an expensive phone. What blows my mind, called Sony in NYC, PHONE IS SOLD OUT!!!
Message 5 of 6 (948 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Seriously, this phone is easily one of the most stylish and unique phones out there. Since AT&T is trying to expand its Android selection, I thought they would have announced their intentions to pick up this phone by now. The Xperia Play has recieved so-so reviews and won't sell half as much as the Arc would. I'd like to use my upgrade for it, but I'll probably cave soon and buy it straight from Sony. 

Message 6 of 6 (924 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support