Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 28, 2011
12:40:44 PM
View profile
Solitaire License Validating

I have a new Pantech Link onto which I have downloaded Solitaire Deluxe 16-Pack v. 1.4.24 from GOSUB 60, Inc. I had a previous version of the app on my recently replaced Nokia 2320. With the new phone, everytime I open the app it validates the license. This is not possible if I do not have any signal, like when I'm on the subway. It also cost $00.01 per validation. This did not happen with the previous version on the Nokia phone. 

Is there a way to stop the validation? If not does anyon one knoe of a good, self contained Solitaire app?

Thanks,

Kyle

I have a new Pantech Link onto which I have downloaded Solitaire Deluxe 16-Pack v. 1.4.24 from GOSUB 60, Inc. I had a previous version of the app on my recently replaced Nokia 2320. With the new phone, everytime I open the app it validates the license. This is not possible if I do not have any signal, like when I'm on the subway. It also cost $00.01 per validation. This did not happen with the previous version on the Nokia phone. 

Is there a way to stop the validation? If not does anyon one knoe of a good, self contained Solitaire app?

Thanks,

Kyle

Solitaire License Validating

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 6, 2011 7:09:05 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

The only thing I know to suggest (if you haven't already resolved this) is to take a look within the settings for the Solitaire application itself to see if there is an option to turn off the "every time" validation there (probably not, but it won't hurt to check).

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

The only thing I know to suggest (if you haven't already resolved this) is to take a look within the settings for the Solitaire application itself to see if there is an option to turn off the "every time" validation there (probably not, but it won't hurt to check).

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Solitaire License Validating

2 of 2 (194 Views)